Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Full Disclosure

SO OMG I HAVE MY THIRD FOLLOWER! This is super duper exciting! :)

So, my dear fiance is playing StarCraft right now, and I'm really having a hard time figuring out how he is still friends with the people he plays with. He litterally told one of them, "You are so bad at this game." After that, I would absolutely want to continue playing with him. And then he's like, "I can't calm down, I can't calm down, I CAN'T CALM DOWN!" Obviously getting progressively louder each time. I really, really wonder what goes on in his head. Like why play a game if you just get angry? I don't get it. I understand he's super competitive, but like, has he ever heard of playing for fun, win or lose? I guess not. He went on this insane laughing fit tonight, too. I'm pretty sure it was the last shreds of his sanity. It was worse than the Joker. I mean, I'm seriously afraid. On a scale of one to crazy, he was past psychotic. Also, when he got off the game he signed off to his friend with, "Alright you're horrible, bye!" Real nice.

We decided to wash our cars today, as well. Please, please remind me to never, ever do this again. Seriously. Worst idea EVER. We're washing cars, and obviously he's being annoying with the hose. It's a lot like the remote, I'm simply not allowed to touch it. I know he's going to spray me. I can, like, sense it. He starts out really subtle. "Oh it was an accident." Yeah right. Then, at some point, he just ALL OUT sprays me. I mean to the point that I am completely soaking wet. My hair is drenched, even my undies are dripping. I know, I know, I'm at my house, so who cares? But I cared. I made him go get me a towel. Of course, I had to spray him when he came back. It really wasn't even that great. I mean the front of his shorts were soaked, but from behind, he looked dry as a bone. So what does he do? Revenge. He gets the hose and just sprays me. I run down the driveway and he chases me, constantly spraying. I'm like a poor sick wet dog. It's borderline pathetic. I'm like, "STOP SPRAYING ME!" He's all, "No, we have to get EVEN!" It's like, HELLO, there's not a single dry spot on me, and you're practically dry as a bone. Whatever. Lesson learned!

I suppose, though, that I get the last laugh this week. We're getting our engagement pictures taken on Sunday. This is incredibly awesome for numerous reasons, 1. He'll have to miss some of the Dolphins game. 2. What guy even wants to do engagement photos? That's right, none. It just makes me so, so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Brynn, I just read this and seriously laughed out loud about the hose story. I was seeing it in my head and it's so Austin. Haha <3

    ReplyDelete