Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm blushing..

Six followers?! Really?! I'm blushing!!!! This is so fantastic. Perhaps I should drop out of school and become a professional blogger...With this crazy writer's block I have going on...it might not be a bad thing. I can't write anything...And I have to...Like yesterday. Sighhhhh. Oh well. It'll come to me. Eventually. I hope.

Today has been a day. There's not really a good thing I can say. I can think of a lot of bad things...Like a little kid kicked me in the face at work...An older kid purposely ran into me (and didn't even say sorry)...Sigh. Working in retail makes me lose hope for the future. We're so doomed. Seriously. No one cares anymore...And this is a rant I've gone into before, so I'll stop myself before I go too crazy. I'm working on a screenplay about retail for my Scriptwriting workshop, so hopefully you'll see the sad reality of what it means to work in retail on the big screen one day...with my name!!! How cool would that be?! "Screenplay by Brynn Journey!!!!!" AHHHHH! That would be pretty incredible...I just have to get over this writer's block.

So I got Taylor Swift's new album today...It's amazing. I love it. I love her. Well, I guess I better get back to banging my head against the keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment